HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Mummies Keepsakes..... We once strived in creating custom made signatures, name tags, printables and much more..... and hope we can do that again.... In deciding to reopening the doors.... We look forward in turning your memories into treasures you can keep forever.... Keep a look out for special offers and competitions coming soon....

Share | 

Siggy Rotator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emms
Owner/Designer
Owner/Designer

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Siggy Rotator   Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:31 pm

A rotator allows you to load numerous siggies to an account
that will rotate each time you refresh a post. This allows everyone to see all those beautiful siggies,
which made just for you.

Here is the link to the most used rotator by far:
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com

You must create a Username and Password. Every time you want to add siggies to your account, just

Once you log in, you must open another tab and go to your photo sharing site (Photobucket, Tiny Pic,
etc.) and then copy the direct link of the siggie you want to add to the rotator and then paste the
code in the supplied box.

Once you load all the siggies you want in the rotator, click on the submit query button at the bottom.
Your siggies will load and you will be provided with a link. Copy this link and paste it into your
signature box in your profile. You must also add these characters to the link before saving to your
profile. Add [i mg] at the beginning and then [/ img] at the end of your link, then click save. Happy
Rotating.

Sometimes i do add Graphics, i have made to other Graphics Sites and my Facebook Pages. If you DO NOT wish for me to do this, please do state this to me when requesting!
Back to top Go down

Siggy Rotator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1