HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Mummies Keepsakes..... We once strived in creating custom made signatures, name tags, printables and much more..... and hope we can do that again.... In deciding to reopening the doors.... We look forward in turning your memories into treasures you can keep forever.... Keep a look out for special offers and competitions coming soon....

Share | 

i cant post links

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs-D

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-07-19

PostSubject: i cant post links   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 pm

hey guys im trying to request a siggy but anytime i try to post the img links i get a message saying new users cant post external links for 7 days xxx
Back to top Go down
emms
Owner/Designer
Owner/Designer

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: i cant post links   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 am

I can't seem to find any setting to stop this from happening. If you post the url of the picture and put at the end of the url hopefully it will work Smile

Sometimes i do add Graphics, i have made to other Graphics Sites and my Facebook Pages. If you DO NOT wish for me to do this, please do state this to me when requesting!
Back to top Go down

i cant post links
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1