HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Mummies Keepsakes..... We once strived in creating custom made signatures, name tags, printables and much more..... and hope we can do that again.... In deciding to reopening the doors.... We look forward in turning your memories into treasures you can keep forever.... Keep a look out for special offers and competitions coming soon....

Share | 

Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmboley

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-07-19

PostSubject: Help Please   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:11 pm

I just tried to post a siggy request and this is what I just got. Can someone please help me?

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
Back to top Go down
emms
Owner/Designer
Owner/Designer

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Help Please   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:51 am

Issue should now be resolved it's a new security feature built into the board to stop spammers Smile

Sometimes i do add Graphics, i have made to other Graphics Sites and my Facebook Pages. If you DO NOT wish for me to do this, please do state this to me when requesting!
Back to top Go down

Help Please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mummies Keepsakes :: Welcome to Mummies Keepsakes :: Questions,Comments,Feedback?-
Jump to: